To apply to be one of the 36 participants to the workshop, please complete the application here. Final applications must be submitted by Friday, 24 May 2019. You will be notified of the outcome of your application in the week beginning Monday, 3 June 2019.
To complete your application, you will need to have the following items ready:
1. A photo of yourself that you are happy to have placed on the website if you are selected for the workshop. When naming the image file, please follow the title format [LastName]_[FirstName].
2. The answer to the following open questions, each with a maximum length of 200 words:
- Please tell us a little more about yourself
- Please explain why you want to attend the workshop
- Please describe how you would explain to your descendant in the year 2050 how the world managed to avert climate change
- Please identify your ideas on how to tackle climate change
3. Names and contact details of two referees. Please make sure you formally ask them to be your referee. If we contact your referee and they are not aware that you have put their name down, we have a policy of not progressing your application.
If you have any questions, please contact Holly on 04 499 8888 or by emailing email@example.com.